What would you do?

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I know i bought 3 bags this week,:graucho: but got a little bonus and is there a better way to spend it lol:P
I am planning to buy one more bag, i was thinking to buy the beige snake print Alexa from the new S/S collection or the postmans satchel.
However I might go for the OS Alexa in quilted nappa or the suede Midnight Tilly which i loved in the store, i didn't see the OS Alexa. I think but I could be wrong that the alexa has been reduced again to £600? Hmm, there is a quilted Tilly too...
I know they are very different, so what would be your choice?
TIA
:smile:

The suede midnight Tilly. I watched someone looking at this in the Edinburgh store and I was entranced by it... just beautiful. If I was in your (very lucky) shoes, then this would be the one.
:smile:

i would have to say the snakeskin alexa - the tille has never been for my personal taste and the alexa is gorgeous and such a classic - also, the snakeskin material is realllllllly gorgeous and unusual!
but thats just my personal taste!

Thanks.
I think the suede Tillie can be easily damaged and will show wear and tear pretty quick, the suede can wear off and get shiny. It looked great in the store
The quilted OS Alexa looks too big, the quilts make it even look bigger even a bit balloonish iykwim

I will keep hold of my leftover pennies atm I guess. I should stay away from the shops and website lol