What would you do?

What would you do?

• Get a different color

• Get the black lambskin with GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
So, I have a black caviar Maxi with SHW, double flap. I also have a black GST with SHW and I have the new Chanel 3 in the dark red. I'm really liking a lot of the colors out (i.e. plum), but I've also been contemplating getting a classic flap (jumbo/maxi) in lambskin and GHW, is that stupid?

What would you do?

Hell no not stupid!
I love colored classic flaps. They are so unique and rare. Go for it :smile:
I'd love to add some more colours to my collection myself but I have to wait until next year and save for it.

Not silly at all - buy what you love and makes your heart skip a beat.
I have the jumbo, maxi and gst in black with SHW. I've also contemplated getting another one of these bags in a different colors,
and with GHW. Go for it!

Last edited:
Haven't seen this plum IRL but seen pics and it's so pretty. If you have the cash, go for it. Colours are rare for the classics and don't come along that frequently, are limit edition and snapped up very fast. Plum would be lovely with a heather grey type outfit, yellow cardie, white sweater, beige/cream.... Lots of options!!!

^^It is so funny you say that because when I tried it on I was wearing a grey-ish beige sweater with some blue jeans and it just pieced together the outfit so well! Even though it was so casual!

My answer is different than rest. I say every girl needs a Black Lambskin with Gold hardware in her collection. Its a staple must have. So I say go for Lambskin with GHW. Your collection is not complete without it.

So, I have a black caviar Maxi with SHW, double flap. I also have a black GST with SHW and I have the new Chanel 3 in the dark red. I'm really liking a lot of the colors out (i.e. plum), but I've also been contemplating getting a classic flap (jumbo/maxi) in lambskin and GHW, is that stupid?

What would you do?

I agree with the others, if it's a colour you would use then you should go for it! So not stupid at all :smile:

What would you do?

Not stupid. Black with gold is just an amazing combo and it's forever!