What would you do?

Nov 4, 2008
Hello everyone I am in a dilemma and want to know what everyone's thoughts were on this.
I was considering selling my Totally MM and using the money to purchase a Galliera GM or I was going to keep my Totally MM and and get a mono zippy wallet. Keep in mind if I get the Galliera I won't be getting a LV wallet.
Part of me thinks it's silly to sell my totally for the Galliera when I can have a wallet as well. The wallet with tax is $814 and it evens about what I would have to spend if I sold my totally.
Please tell me what you would choose and why. Thanks again. 😊

If u have a bag or a few and don't have a wallet then I say go for the wallet and vice versa. If you still love your totally then I wouldn't sell it but just save up for the galliera for later down the line. It's not going anywhere, so u have time. GL with ur decision.

I agree with the previous posters, get the wallet now and save up for the galleria. I wouldn't sell a bag that I love, it will only go up in price and you might end up repurchasing it for more money down the road.

I agree with the previous posters, get the wallet now and save up for the galleria. I wouldn't sell a bag that I love, it will only go up in price and you might end up repurchasing it for more money down the road.

I totally (no pun intended!) agree! I think you might be upset if you sell the Totally. I would just save up for the Galleria as I don't think it's going anywhere soon. I'd be afraid that I'd sell the Totally, get the Galleria, and not love it as much as I thought I would, or as much as I did the Totally.

If you love the Totally, get the wallet and save Galliera for another time. You'll keep a bag you love, have a new LV item and have something to look forward to.