What would you do?

Nov 4, 2008
Phoenix
Hello everyone I am in a dilemma and want to know what everyone's thoughts were on this.
I was considering selling my Totally MM and using the money to purchase a Galliera GM or I was going to keep my Totally MM and and get a mono zippy wallet. Keep in mind if I get the Galliera I won't be getting a LV wallet.
Part of me thinks it's silly to sell my totally for the Galliera when I can have a wallet as well. The wallet with tax is $814 and it evens about what I would have to spend if I sold my totally.
Please tell me what you would choose and why. Thanks again. 😊

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
U.K.
If u have a bag or a few and don't have a wallet then I say go for the wallet and vice versa. If you still love your totally then I wouldn't sell it but just save up for the galliera for later down the line. It's not going anywhere, so u have time. GL with ur decision.

Prettyvogue

Sep 2, 2011
I agree with the previous posters, get the wallet now and save up for the galleria. I wouldn't sell a bag that I love, it will only go up in price and you might end up repurchasing it for more money down the road.

Phanatical

O.G.
Mar 7, 2010
South Philadelphia, PA
I agree with the previous posters, get the wallet now and save up for the galleria. I wouldn't sell a bag that I love, it will only go up in price and you might end up repurchasing it for more money down the road.
I totally (no pun intended!) agree! I think you might be upset if you sell the Totally. I would just save up for the Galleria as I don't think it's going anywhere soon. I'd be afraid that I'd sell the Totally, get the Galleria, and not love it as much as I thought I would, or as much as I did the Totally.

Aug 18, 2010
Wallet now n then save up for Galleria
From some of your posts, it sounds like you would miss (and likely regret selling) your totally. Get the wallet now. You will be able to use thatcwith your totally and eventually the galliera when you get it later down the road :biggrin: