What would you do?

jjcj

Dec 18, 2009
Hi!!
I wanted to get eveyone's opinion before I make a final decision! I really love the Tribeca Berry Tote, and am regretting passing it up when it was at the FP store. Now that I see all of the awesome deals at the outlets and some on the bay I love it even more! But the dilemma is I am in search for a great spring/summer bag and I just love that purple but I am afraid Coach is going to come out with something new and right now I can only buy one bag, I'm banned for a while after that!! So what would you do? Hold out for more of the spring line to come out or buy the Tribeca?
Thanks for any help!!:biggrin:

If you can find a great deal on the Tribeca, I'd say go for it as you already know you love it. But if you'll have to pay a premium for it, might be better to wait and see if there's something new you love. One of the reasons I'm so addicted to Coach is they so frequently come out with new beauties, lol.

I like the purple color on that bag, but I love purple. Keep it if you regretted not getting it the first go around. Thats better then panicking trying to find her later. Just my 2 cent.
I regret not buying the larger one in the gold, and may of missed getting one. Oh well ;(

if you are in love with the bag, take the plunge, Coach is always releaseing new bags, and there is no gaurentee you will like anything from the summer line. Plus you have about 5 months till summer, maybe you will be able to buy a new one by then.

Thanks ladies for all of your help! Living in FL makes me forget that summer is so far away, so I love the bright, fun colors all year round! I'm hoping by time I can buy another bag there will be a PCE!

I have the tote in the antique gold.
I love it.
Granted, she's brand new (last week) and doens't have a ton of mileage on her yet, but generally speaking, I really like totes. This one is no exception!

I say go for Tribecca and try to find the purple at an outlet.
It'll be less than $100 if you can find it and use a 20% coupon.
I think you'll be able to find it....

Good luck!

^^ I think there are a few here and there. I saw one a few weeks ago at my local outlet but passed on it because there was one Kira left. Now, as much as I love the Kira I bought and have been using it everyday it is brown,a nd I really love that purple Tribeca! But there are quite a few on the bay.

I got mine for less than $100 at the outlet too so it is not super expensive if say Coach did come up with something you like better you might be able to justify the second splurge

I agree - go for the Tribeca!!!

She is very pretty!!!! Otherwise, you might find another purple bag at the outlet. I saw a Purple Patchwork tote at my outlet that was very nice!!!

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I say get the Tribeca! Especially because she's at the outlets and for a good deal! The longer you wait to get it, the harder and harder she will be to come by. By the time summer comes, you'll have time to save up for another.