what would you do?

1. I really want the Boston Bag in black but its completley sold out.:rant:

There is a white version that is totally hot :love: and I don't have a white bag but I need a black one way before I get a white. Right now no other bag is calling me.....should I just buy the white or wait for another black bag that I love? Does anyone use their white bags that often?

Thanks!

2. Hmmmmmm...that's a tough one. I saw a pic of Victoria Beckham with the black one and it looked sooooo hot! But then just yesterday I was checking out the white on the NM or Saks website (can't remember which), and IT looked soooo hot! I think I would get it in white...is the guccissima supposed to be easy to clean?

3. yes it is :yes:. i just use a damn towel and wipe it all around my white Guccissima tote.

and imgg, i suggest you wait for the right black bag to come along :yes:. it's hard, but when you see it, you'll know it's the black bag! i don't use any of my white bags very often, even though i have a thing for white bags :shame:!

4. Are they all sold out? I stumbled upon one in green..love the black one too but, I have too many black bags..

5. If you need a black one and want a black one, you need to wait for a black one. Don't buy white just to buy it. It won't replace the black. All you'll do is crave the black more.

6. I would wait for the black.

7. Thanks everyone!! I am so tempted to buy the white one since I don't own a nice white bag. I wish it was in cream though.... no, O really wish it was in black!! If the white one was on sale it would sure make it easier.

8. [​IMG]

This is the bag....what do you'all think??? I'm getting weak. ..Gucci[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. it's so pretty :nuts:! i love the bamboo handles, but i wonder if they'll be uncomfortable to carry in the hand or on the arm :wondering

10. You should definitely wait for THE bag you want/need.

11. That's a good point about the handles. I wonder if they would go out of style?? I guess I could always buy the bag :rolleyes: and if I don't like it I could return it. Doesn't every girl need at least one white bag in their closet??:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice