What would you do?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am having a hard time deciding between two bags that I could get. I have the option of getting an almost new black mc speedy with the matching Porte-monnaie billets wallet for only $700. :yahoo:The thing is I already have a black mc speedy, but I just don't know if I can pass on such a great deal! The other option is a bag that I have been wanting for ever, a Tweedy. The thing about that is I just don't know if I would ever even use it! So the question is, what bag would you pick? :confused1:

2. Both? Only $700????

Get it! Even if it's just to resell.

3. That is exactly what I was thinking!! I will try and post a pic of the speedy and wallet, and yes BOTH for only $700.

4. Wow. Very impressive.

Are they in good condition?

5. [​IMG]

6. Wow, that is agood price. Nice.

7. :cool:

Oh yeah. Definitely snatch those up. I don't know if you are an eBayer or not. But for the Speedy alone you can get at least $1K in good condition. Don't let it pass you by, if you are 100% certain they are authentic!

8. Oh yes I am a major ebayer! I love searching for good deals then using them for a while and reselling them for more $$$. I know that the speedy is authentic and the wallet looks like it is as well, the only concern I have is that they are in Switzerland. Does paypal offer protection on international orders?

9. ^^ As a buyer, I believe they PayPal will protect you. I haven't heard of Switzerland being a top destination for scammers, but I know you want to protect yourself, for sure.

Make sure you pay with PayPal using a major credit card, so you're covered even if something goes wrong and PayPal doesn't side with you. Your credit card provides better protection for you than PayPal.

---Is there an eBay link for this item? If you've been a member for long enough, PM me and I'll take a look for you if you want.

10. better get it !!

11. i would go with the other bag that you want & don't have. i've heard so many horror stories about purses an ebay i would be scared to do it. i've sold one louis vuitton on ebay & i stressed out so much until the lady emailed that she got the purse. i don't think i would do it again.

12. I buy on ebay all the time, it doesn't bother me at all! I always buy used LV bags then use them a while and move on to the next.....20 so far this year! I think I am going to go with the speedy as I can always resell it or keep it and sell my current one.

13. Good choice!

14. Thanks! I will post some pics when it arrives, should be early next week.

15. if you feel comfortable then i'd do. i've heard too many times of people getting the bags & saying they didn't, getting your bag & their money refunded. or people getting a different bag than pictured. which has made me very afraid of ebay.

GOOD LUCK THOUGH!