What would you do...

I would wait until I can find another pair. My back up plan if I can't get one from CL BH cuz LV was already sold of out my size is to special order them. You can always get the cobbler to pad up the insole so your feet gets pushed back.

Thanks for the info RRSC! I guess it is worth a try.

I also find it very interesting that these shoes are running very big - more so than usual. I just put the nude VP next to a black patent VP which is only 1/2 a size smaller, but there is a very big difference in both the length and the width of the shoe. Strange.

You know I have seen this before with Pigalles. Maybe because I have tried so many of them! Once I tried two exact same shoes and sizes but one looked significantly longer and had so much more spacing at the back. I thought then how bizarre that was. In addition to that I have been noticing that CL sizing has changed the last season with some of the same styles getting narrower and some getting wider/longer. Possibly some manufacturing changes?

retutn them.they should be perfect...where did you find these bc they are my HGs as well....by the way, if stinas passes, my best friend would take these off your hands in a heartbeat! pm me

Thanks for all your suggestions ladies. I guess I will wait to see what happens with the BH orders and if they do in fact receive the red tip in my size.
I haven't tried applying any heel liners or gel pads so perhaps that might help. One of the positives about this situation is that all my other patent shoes have not stretched so I am hoping this applies to these VPs as well.

I just took these pictures and surprisingly they fit me much better than they did last night since I included gel pads and a heel liner...now they actually feel a bit tight.

Here are my long awaited HGs that I have waited so long to meet - nude patent leather Very Prive with red tip

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 97
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 140