What would you do?

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
if you're not sure if you'll ever be able to attain your dream bag (hint: exotic). your SA is aware of your desire and you've even submitted an order for it. unfortunately this skin wasn't offered in the last podium but might be during feb.

do you

(A) wait for it (and abstain from retail impulse buys - gotta offset the price increases), have faith in your SA and pray for miracle to occur (preferrably in the next year or so)

or

(B) give up altogether. just be content w/ your collection and not get any more purses.

TIA!

p.s. this would be the last bag to complete your collection. the holy grail so to speak.

*sigh* ok, hopefully they'll think I'm worthy and place the order. It's always so wishy-washy you know. I'm not VIP but I've definitely spent enough $$ at the store. And there's the one bag rule. Ugh.

if you're not sure if you'll ever be able to attain your dream bag (hint: exotic). your SA is aware of your desire and you've even submitted an order for it. unfortunately this skin wasn't offered in the last podium but might be during feb.

do you

(A) wait for it (and abstain from retail impulse buys - gotta offset the price increases), have faith in your SA and pray for miracle to occur (preferrably in the next year or so)

or

(B) give up altogether. just be content w/ your collection and not get any more purses.

TIA!

p.s. this would be the last bag to complete your collection. the holy grail so to speak.

:wtf:
Just wait! It will happen.
(B) is not an option.

hermes lemming, i feel your pain lol, my bipolar SA will not even pretend to SO one for me yet and i have given her over 50k in sales last year alone, sometimes i think there is no winning with this person.

but, unless we have the same SA, there is more hope for you and i say do not give up, your grail bag is around the corner and be hopeful! :heart::tup: