What would you do?

gris

Apr 12, 2007
IN THE HOTTEST PLACE
:confused1:I have a friend that has a "friend" - that i think steal designer bags - i told him how much i will like the maddy in blue, along with many others - and he said he would have no prob getting one or his friend - but I dont know .... how would you feel if you know your bag was stolen? me i would feel kinda akward, besides i wouldnt feel her 100% sure........ so waht do you think???? would you take it?????:confused1::confused1:

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
What makes you think he's stealing? From what you posted, my first reaction would be that his friend sells fakes. But to answer your question, if I thought the bag was stolen, I wouldn't take it.

gris

Apr 12, 2007
IN THE HOTTEST PLACE
What makes you think he's stealing? From what you posted, my first reaction would be that his friend sells fakes. But to answer your question, if I thought the bag was stolen, I wouldn't take it.
I've seen the bags he gets - and I compare them with what I seen online and here - and Im pretty sure the girls are real - ........ but i know i shouldnt take it - and i wont.....

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura
I've seen the bags he gets - and I compare them with what I seen online and here - and Im pretty sure the girls are real - ........ but i know i shouldnt take it - and i wont.....
That is too bad he feels the need to steal:sad: If you think the bags are stolen, I would stay away, you would not want any one coming back to you:wtf:

VKD

O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
I'm sorry. I know this is totally off topic but that is the most divine kitten I've ever seen. Gorgeous!!! :heart: