What would you do?

If reporting doesn't lead anywhere, you can take a chance a send a message to the highest bidder via contact member.
Unfortunately, I think many people may be aware they are buying fakes and actually want them. Why would anyone in their right mind sell a Paddy or a Spy bag for less than $300?

jeannie77 said:
I actually came across a HORRIBLE fake pink cambon reporter toady on eBay with a buy it now price of $1,599.99 The seller swears up and down that it's AUTHENTIC and that she never sells fakes and actually tries to educate people on how cheap items are usually fakes!!!!!!!! I got so mad that I emailed her and asked why she was selling a fake if she was so against fake bags, and she replied back saying that she had no idea (YEAH RIGHT) and asked me how I knew it was fake. I wrote back explaining that her bag was a REALLY BAD fake -- the logo, the leather, the stiching, the insides, etc. and that since she claimed she didn't know about it I also said that I hoped she'd take her item down. Well, guess what? No reply, and the item is still up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6873592714&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

Take a look. It's horribe.

We should all bombard her and any other scam sellers claiming to sell authentic products with emails. Power in numbers...and our numerous emails will annoy them! :amazed:

I received a response from the Ebay seller of the fake Cambon and she seemed like she had no idea it was fake. Poor soul! She is going to get the listing removed...we'll see if she was truthful. I told her to join this forum for tips on spotting a fake... i hope I did not make a mistake!