what would you do?

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
if you had a few hundred to spend in LV would you get a few small things or a bag?
its my birthday soon plus iv been working extra so i have a little cash and i cant decide what to do.
my choice is a musette or a few small things iv wanted for a while:shrugs:

depends...for *me* right now, I feel satisfied with all my stuff. I already bought all the essential pieces that I like/want so I would put it toward a bigger purchase now. However if you feel like you really really NEED a cles or a wallet, then put your money toward these things. It all depends on what you need:yes:

depends what you need! If you already have a few bags then go for the smaller items! For me I would get a bag.

P.S what boutique do you shop at? x

^^ luva pug, im going to edinburgh for the weekend for my birhtday so ill be shopping there. i usually go to bond street(i know its stupidly far from me) or LV website but i hate the shipping costs

depends.
i JUST got a bag i have been salivating over, so i am full on into accessories.

i would go:
Green perfo cles $215
bubble earrings $250? for 2 pair
groom scarf $160?
mc scarf $160?
passport holder
rabbat multicles $230?

as soon as I get my dentelle speedy next week, i will be an accessory whore.

I'd get a bag, but I have the musette (smaller version) and think another bag maybe a better buy. Don't get me wrong I love it but I find it small it's great if you only need a couple of little things but if you carry a lot go for something else