What Would You Do With Store Credit?

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I got store credit for my galliera gm and not 100% sure on what to spend it on due to the shortage. Should I get the artsy mm or tote from the empriente line or get a few bags?

How do they issue store credit, exactly? Is it a gift card? If so, maybe - particularly if it does expire - you'd be better off trying to sell the gift card for slightly less than its value, rather than buying something just for the sake of it.

That's a shame that nothing at LV excites you right now. :sad:

How do they issue store credit, exactly? Is it a gift card? If so, maybe - particularly if it does expire - you'd be better off trying to sell the gift card for slightly less than its value, rather than buying something just for the sake of it.

That's a shame that nothing at LV excites you right now. :sad:

They put it on a card. I guess I'll just have to wait and see the empreinte line irl. I went through an ordeal with my galliera that's why I'm so tired of LV. I'm drained, lol!

Store credit shouldn't expire. You may not have much interest because there isn't much available right now. How about a couple of shawls or scarves, the classics are timeless great additions to any wardrobe!

When does it expire? If it doesn't for awhile, I would just hang on to it till something you like comes along, and when there isn't a "shortage" anymore.

Looks like the shortage is for in anticipation to the holiday season, so there maybe more stock available during and after the holidays. *hopefully*!!!