What Would You Do With $150,000?

Some more condo renovations, give a ton to my family, same some for a rainy day, and then buy a couple bags, some clothing staples, and a couple of pieces of jewelry.

I'd get a Patek Philippe watch and a couple of bags:

Hermès croc Birkin in Bleu Izmir with gold hardware
Hermès Medor Clutch
Goyard suitcase
St. Louis PM and GM tote in several colours
Chanel Classic Flap in Black

Then some Louboutin and valentino shoes, a bit of Hermes jewelry, a Rick owens jacket and some dresses (Elie Saab and some pieces on Net a porter). Depending on the exact watch I'd probably run out of funds before I could buy everything on the list though :angel:

Go to Vegas put it all on red, turn my back and hope for the best :smile: Seriously, I would (a) put a huge sum away like $100,000 (b) use 20,000 to upgrade or renovate my house (3) 10,000 go on a dream vacation (4) 10,000 to charity (5) buy things that I have always wanted to get, like an Executive Prada bag and some serious shoes or whatever.

Reactions: mgw1989
If it could only be related to clothes and fashion I would buy what I wanted, some clothes for my family, and then a bunch of gift cards to places like target and walmart to pass out to the homeless. That way they can buy clothes if they need it, or food, or hygiene products, etc. Same with donating some to shelters for woman, children in foster homes, etc.

If I could only spend it on fashion/purses and nothing else, I would buy all of the bags, SLGs, and jewelry on my current wishlist:
  • Louis Vuitton nano speedy
  • Pochette Metis
  • Speedy 25 B in monogram and DA
  • Noe and Nano Noe
  • Vernis Key pouch
  • Pocket Organizer in damier graphite nemeth
  • Bracelets and necklaces from Tiffany and VCA

And I would buy some bags I can only dream about at the moment! :biggrin:
  • LV Petite Malle
  • Hermes Kelly
  • Capucines
  • Chanel WOC