What would you do w extra diamonds?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I reset my Ering and band and have 29 diamonds left over. They are not all the same size and would estimate they range from 3 pointers to 5 pointers. GOG suggested creating a bubble ring. I like it but not loving it. Any other ideas?

2. What about a DBTY style necklace?

3. I think geometrically shaped pendants are very popular, all sizes of diamonds could be accomodated there. Big rings could get on the way.

4. Make a replica of bellas ring in twilight...

5. It is ironic, GOG suggested the bubble style ring. Here are the pics. I love the one with the top and bottom eternity bands but it is out of my budget right now. So, when I compare the other bubble style ring, it does not "do it" for me.

But, I do like the Sapphire stones with the diamonds. Maybe they can do the eternity in sapphires? If not, maybe add sapphire stones to it for extra sparkle.

Thanks for all the ideas. I am going to go tomorrow to GOG...

Attached Files:

6. Sorry, can't upload the pic without the diamonds bands. But, it is very plain.

7. WOW, that is a pretty ring! I had to google the images since I did not know the ring. LOL. That may work since the diamonds are different sizes.

I always know I would get great options here!

8. I love her ring! Its really eye catching

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice