What would you do? "Settle" or Wait?

What would you do?

• Buy a 2008 Black Work Now

• Wait for a 2005 Black Work (which could be a loooooong time)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, I had one of those awful SS 2007 Black Works that faded to a dingy faded greeny black colour. Balenciaga was kind enough to take it back for me but since all they had were 2007 Black works, I didnt want to take a chance and exchanged it for a steel weekender.

So now I am out of a Black Work and I use to use it ALL the time. Heres my dilema. I fell in total love with a 2005 Black work that I lost in an auction. But I really miss having this bag in my wardrobe since I used it so much. So do I:

a) "Settle" and buy a SS 2008 Black Work and hope that there are no turning green issues or

b) Wait and wait and wait for the elusive 2005 Black Work, now one of my HG's, to show up

Wait for the elusive 05 black work... I've learned that settling ends up costing more time and money in the long run, either way wait it out and see how the 08' leather is & have your eye out for the 05 at the same time. G:huh:d luck~! :okay:

i would totally wait for an 05 work!! the leather is absolutely the softest, supple and thickest. it would totally be worth it once you find one, i've learned not to settle because at the end of it all, you'll still lust for the one you want.

I had a similar problem and waited for ages for an 05 to show up. It never did, so I got a new 07 Work a month ago and I love it! If and when a 05 shows up, I'll get it!