What would you do?? (Poll)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What would you do?

1. Buy pink graffitti speedy

2. Buy roses neverfull

3. Buy pink graffiti neverfull

4. Buy some graffiti accessories like the zippy but don't get a bag

5. Buy nothing more from sprouse & wait for fall collection

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    In brief....

I am a mom of small boys under 5 years old. I also work full time and wear the occassional black powersuit. I have gone a little crazy in January buying leopard scarves, new vernis pieces, and sprouse stuff, so I am going to put myself on a major ban after the graffiti launch.

Now here is my question. Seeing what I have already purchased this year(listed in signature), what would you do next? I was going to get a pink graffiti speedy, but I am concerned that it might look weird since I am older than 35 :rolleyes:. I have also been lusting after the roses neverfull - which is weird b/c I haven't been a neverfull gal until now. I have also seen some of the new fall 09 bags in a thread here and have been lusting over a new mono bag for fall.

What would you do?

2. You have a ton of the roses collection, and I'm not too fond of the grafitti (sorry to all who love it). But I think you should wait for the fall collection =)

3. rose neverful:heart::heart:

4. I'd get the Graffiti Speedy ... if you decide you don't like it somewhere down the line, you could always sell it to help fund a bag from the fall collection.

5. I preffer the roses NF than graffiti, I don't like graffiti a lot

6. Rose NF!!! I'm a Mon of two little ones and work full time..... Love mine so much! And I'm thinking about rose speedy......;)

7. Rose NF gets my vote! I haven't been a Neverfull fan, but after trying it on at the boutique, I was in love:heart:. I love the comfy straps, great MM size, and easy access without sacrificing glamour. Love my Roses NF and I have no regrets buying it.

8. Buy nothing more from sprouse & wait for fall collection

9. I voted for the Roses NF!

10. I'm not a big fan of Graffiti, but if it makes your heart sings, then go for it.

11. go for the rose neverful. I would if I could afford it

12. I LVOE the fall/winter collection i've seen so far from here, so I say wait and get one from that collection.

13. Get what you REALLY want and will use years from now. NEVER let age stop you...unless you plan on wearing a tube top & booty shorts or something!

14. I just wish that the roses & graffiti weren't limited. I know that I can wait a little to make a decision, but after a few more months everything will be gone.

15. :roflmfao: