What would you do if you're in dilemma?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What would you do if you're in dilemma while choosing the color/the style of the stuff that you wanna buy?
    As for me, I am at my wit's end with this 'symptom'.
    It is such a nuisance having myself walk out from the store after knowing I have no idea what to choose!

What is your own way to avoid this symptom?
    :yahoo:

2. Indecisiveness - I am cursed as well :confused1:

I try to think of what I would wear it with, how many of something else I have in a color, how it goes with my hair, etc.

3. buy both!!

4. Good (or bad) thing I'm usually pretty conservative in terms of color (go for more neutrals) so I tend to buy alot of black, brown, grey. If I love something alot and it's a steal of a price I will buy it in 2 colors (apart from jeans which I buy in multiple washes) - however I have only done this twice in my life I think! (Both times they were Vince sweaters haha).

5. I essentially wear nothing but black, and I accesorize with scarves, jewelry, etc, so this is generally not an issue for me; however, when I do find a couple colours that really call my name, I am bad -- I buy both. :P

6. I am so indecisive too.. bottom line though is that you are indecisive because you really like both of them, so no matter which you pick, you can't make a wrong decision :tup:

7. I tend to sleep on anything I'm not sure about and go back for anything that I dream about... but most of my dreams revolve around shopping anyway. :biggrin:

8. I try to buy what looks best. For example, I love this one top but the color is oatmeal ( a kind of pinky cream color). I am pale and it looked awful on me. I don't look good in creams or really pale colors. So I buy the other color which is an ink.