I will try and make a long story short! Ok, I sold a bag on eBay, $1300.00 plus $10.00 international shipping. $10.00 INT shipping? I know, don't ask! Anyways, for whatever reason the buyer was unable to pay via Bidpay and that is the only service that I use. So she very nicely and quickly agreed to do a bank wire transfer. I gave her an out and told her that I would not be upset if she did not want to complete the transaction. Though she had no problems with the bank wire. Nice. So, since I am a push over I discounted the price to $1275.00 to make up for her trouble of having to go and do the wire and for the wire fee that she would have to pay. Yes, I am very nice Then when I get the wire it is for even less, $1255.00 instead of $1275.00. I immediately emailed her asking what happened. She states that she was shocked and has no idea. She told me that her bank paperwork requests $1275.00 USD. So she has no idea what happened. I haven't seen her bank paperwork. So I already discounted it $35.00 and now I lost another $20.00. Plus shipping has to come out of the $1255.00. So now I am really loosing. That $20.00 would have really helped. She has been very nice (all via email) and said that in the next 2-3 days she will so to the bank and see what happened to the missing $20.00. My bank charged me $7.50 to receive the wire, though I am fine with that. So, now that this story is super long...........WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WOULD YOU INSIST ON THE ADDITIONAL $20.00 BEFORE SHIPPING SINCE IT WAS THE AGREED UPON PRICE OR WOULD YOU JUST LET IT GO AND LET IT BE A LESSON LEARNED? I guess it all comes down to a personal decision, but I would really like some input please!