What would you do for a Hermes Birkin/Kelly?

OK, I better go, my DH is wondering why I am laughing hysterically at the computer while spraying it with wine. You can have him (my DH) Barbs, Scottish redhead?..... half a Birkin??

Half a birkin only? Don't tell your DH you said that :cursing: ... am sure he (at least he thinks) is worth a lot more!!! Ha ha! :roflmfao: Maybe I will give you and Ellewoods one birkin to share... LOL. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

No ladies... no DHs or DBs... that would not be fair... I would take Johnny Depp... if not, Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) will definitely work! 2 Birkins anyone?? :drool: :drool: :drool: :heart:

I see that none of you ladies are interested in taking me up on my offer to wash your kitchen floor for a month in exchange for one of your birkins...uh...well okay. By my calculations, by cleaning my own kitchens (I have two of them), I save enough a year to buy a kelly...plus if you throw in the money I save a year on cabfare by taking the subway, thats a birkin to boot. Of course thats assuming that the Madison Avenue store will have any to sell me, since now Johnnie Depp wants to buy so many for all these girlfriends. Yikes.

stephanie, I figured that I paying my part time lady around $3K a year to clean my small condo every other week. So, I told her I was going to start doing it myself, then, called and ordered one of the newer Hermes sterling bag charm bracelets...cost, just under $3K!!!!

Sounded good to me!

Interesting idea HG... Maybe someone already tried this and that was how some of those shooting star bags ended up on ebay?
i have something very naughty and Samantha-like to say about this which involves shooting, stars, and loads....(of laundry) but i will let you com to your own conclusions.

hehehe

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

thank you dear ladies!
I really needed this today.
grand fond, you are too clever beyond words!
angie...i am poor, poor, angie :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:
johnny depp is a bit too young for me, however, i will iron his clothes, and bathe him. :yahoo:

Ooooh, i'd definitely run through the city naked.

This thread title should be "WHO would you do for a Birkin/Kelly"!
I would do almost anyone. I could close my eyes real tight.