What would you do for a Hermes Birkin/Kelly?

Rose... I don't get to inspect the good i.e. Johnny Deep, first?? We shall exchange at the same time... if I am satisfied, I shall throw in another bag! :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:

poor Rose will be waiting around in the other room checking her watch until finally Barbs comes out with her hair tousled looking exhausted, yet refreshed. at this point she'll open her closet door and say, "just take 'em all and get out"

poor Rose will be waiting around in the other room checking her watch until finally Barbs comes out with her hair tousled looking exhausted, yet refreshed. at this point she'll open her closet door and say, "just take 'em all and get out"

Oh no, Rose will be helpful and give Barbs a HAND checking out the wares....

No... I shall say... "Rose thanks, please chose two bags... and are there more where he came from??" :drool: :roflmfao:

OK, I better go, my DH is wondering why I am laughing hysterically at the computer while spraying it with wine. You can have him (my DH) Barbs, Scottish redhead?..... half a Birkin??

Could you? Would you? With a goat?
Could you? Would you? On a boat?
Could you? Would you? In the rain?
Could you? Would you? On a train?

Would you? Could you? In a car?
Eat them! Eat them! Here they are.
You may like them. You will see.
You may like them in a tree!

I am sam, Sam I am. I like Green Eggs & Ham.