what would you do/buy? i am so torn!

bubbles328

Mar 16, 2010
yesterday i asked the nice ladies over at the Agenda Club for some help. today i found myself even further torn. here's the dilema: currently i only own one LV--the mono pouchette accessories. i love it and use it both inside my large bag and as a clutch. in the future i will be getting a Speedy--something i've wanted for ages--likely the damier one. for now i can only make one or two small purchases. i need an agenda big time--i use those a lot to write stuff down. i'm starting to think that the only LV agenda that won't drive me crazy to write in is the pocket one. but i also own a franklin covey cover that i could use for now. or get a cheaper coach one.
i also really want a small accessory of some sort in the azur--because i just love the color and it'd be perfect for the season. i was thinking of getting the mini pouchette to use as a wristlet--but i'm 30 years old, and borderline plus-size--would that look silly? should i get the regular pouchette? save money on the agenda and get the eva?

i wish i could buy them all, but that isn't an option at the time... what would you do?

thanks!

what would you do if you had to make a purchase decision right now?

I would buy the damier ebene speedy and azur mini pochette for now and continue to use the franklin covey agenda cover.
You would be able to use your mono pochette inside your speedy and as a clutch; and azur mini pochette as a wristlet... and i wud say get 30 or 35.. not 25
ORRRR you could even get the azur speedy and azur mini pochette and use it inside the speedy..
ok i might have confused you more.. sorry! :smile:
but get a speedy for sure! :smile:

no, no, not confusing at all, thank you!!! i'm dying for the speedy (damier ebene), but made a deal with myself--as soon as i have my next job lined up (contract up in 6 months) i will get it. having the threat of unemployment over my head makes me less inclined to get it now! lol!
so the mini pouchette won't look stupid as a wristlet on a 30 year old?
thanks so much again!!!

nope! i am nearly 30 too and though i havent used my mini pochette as a wristlet, i would not hesitate doing so! and I think azur is just so cute.. get it! and then post modelling pics! :smile:
is eva an option right now? cos that could serve as a clutch or a shoulder bag or even a cross body... if you dont get the agenda, and can get the eva, i say go for that instead of the pochette

I think the wristlet is perfectly suitable for your description. It would be adorable! If you're thinkng about getting the Eva though, the speedy really doesn't cost that much more.

Since you have wanted the speedy for forever i would stick it out and save my money for it. Get a supercheap agenda if you want, youregoin to be carying bag so much more than you are going tobe ctively using the agenda in my opinion. Plus, the smaller things are easier to add later on - savesavesave for the speedy and get it as soon a you can, and THEN get the accessories! And since you already have the pochette, make it sustain you until you have the speedy in hand. Keep your eyes on the prize!

it isn't about saving for the speedy for me, sadly. i know this makes little sense, its just it doesn't make sense to have it with my current job--i carry stuff like a huge textbook and my lunch in my tote now, and i refuse to carry 2 separate things... it isn't until i get my next job that i'll want to carry a speedy. but what i really want now is something in azur--which explains my want for the mini.... :smile: i'd hate to get a speedy and make it live in my closet for 6 months!
although it is a very good point and i need to give it some more thought... perhaps i could find a way to carry a lunch box separately or a tote... :smile:

giiirrrll you better go to Target and get an agenda! And buy that Speedy stat!
Or get an Eva.
I just bought my mono pochette and I freaking love it. I wear it as both as well. Right now I looped the strap between two belt notches on my jeans, and am wearing it that way.

it isn't about saving for the speedy for me, sadly. i know this makes little sense, its just it doesn't make sense to have it with my current job--i carry stuff like a huge textbook and my lunch in my tote now, and i refuse to carry 2 separate things... it isn't until i get my next job that i'll want to carry a speedy. but what i really want now is something in azur--which explains my want for the mini.... :smile: i'd hate to get a speedy and make it live in my closet for 6 months!
although it is a very good point and i need to give it some more thought... perhaps i could find a way to carry a lunch box separately or a tote... :smile:

Aweee can't speedy come out on your days off? I can fit my entire lunch, a scarf, a pair of shoes, a magazine, bottle of water, agenda, wallet, key pouch, makeup pouch and my cell phone in a speedy 30. And I don't mean a dainty little sandwich, I'm talking can of soup, frozen pizza, salad, granola bar, snacks, can of soda, breakfast burrito, spaghetti-os, cookies, and maybe even a box of cereal!