What would you do about these problems?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If it isn't one thing it's another! So I ordered the black croc carryall, it came without the strap so I returned it and they were going to overnight me another. I never got that one so I called 2 days ago to find out what was going on. They said it was delivered, but I didn't get it. They then said they would send another. I haven't received it yet still. In the meanwhile I had ordered the matching wallet and it came today. The Coach emblem is missing the black background color that it should have! So it doesn't match my matching wristlet. Should I return the wallet and have them send another one? I am almost at the point of returning it all with these problems, but I have wanted this bag for awhile. UGH

2. WOW...that is really frustrating....sigh.....like you, I would be tempted to just be done with it and return it all, BUT I would probably order again and until it all got worked out otherwise I might regret it later if I didn't get the bag after all....good luck!!

3. Honestly
    I would return everything and say freak it. That is way to much drama - I mean, why cant they just get it correct.

4. i agree i would just cancel the orders and return the stuff.

5. I'd return everything. I take it as a sign that it's not meant to be.

6. i agree

7. wow I would be pretty ticked I would want to go in and return everything but dang thats such a nice bag im not really sure

8. Well I returned the wallet and they are shipping another one out. The purse is supposed to be here on Saturday supposedly. If the wallet and purse aren't right this time, I am debating about returning all of it or just the wallet and the wristlet. I am beyond frustrated right now.

9. I noticed the same problem w/the black croc wallets at the outlet...both the medium and zip...some emblems had the black background and others did not. I hope that you finally get your set.