What would YOU design?

i would like a true diaper bag with tons of pockets, removable lining made in plastic material, washable exterior leather (if there's such thing) - ugh - this is going to be one ugly bag! lol

I would like a chic HOBO that is softer than the Trim style but not as long bodied as the Massai nor as wide as the GAO. Buttery soft leather (Swift or maybe Clemence) with a closure flap similar to Birkin/Kelly which I love. Dimensions between 32 and 35cm. It would have small rounded feet on the bottom and stand upright when placed on a surface. Inside would be same pockets as a Kelly and a built in Hermes mirror a la Balenciaga. I would name it the Provence bag, since it would be meant to be used casually.

And the inside would be lined in soft leather like the Bolide and NOT IN FABRIC.

Barenia handcuffs connected by an expandable leather cord. With a progammable combination lock. Leather scarf and/or accessory trays one could place in a drawer. Leather trimmed pocket/purse mirrors. Earrings. A plume elan with a thin leather strap that wraps around the entire body of the bag through tiny "belt loops" that woud be adjustable for shoulder or hand carrying. And, I second Rose's idea for the Kely handle adjustment!!!!