What would you choose?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow Chanel lovers!!

Quick question.
    What would YOU choose (and why?) from:

Like new but pre loved patented quilted Chanel mini in blackishblue for 1300 gbp
    no card

or

Brand new black chevron calf skin mini with silver hardware for 1790 gbp
    brand new in store

????????? <---- this is me right now

Hope to get your input! just your first instincts:heart:

2. And PS: Yes, the prices are now new and higher in the UK...

3. No card????I would definitely get the brand new chevron. The price difference between them is not a enough for me to justify the preloved.

Sent from my SM-G920P using PurseForum mobile app

4. I would get the new chevron with the card. If you ever want to resell later, you have the card.

5. Go brand new for sure.....

6. Brand new for piece of mind for sure , as not a huge saving.
    Good luck,

7. I say brand new--this season's chevron mini is really beautiful and well made! [emoji7]

8. Thanks guys!!!! :smile: Really appreciate it!

9. Brand new

10. Everything about the second option (except the price) is better in my opinion.

11. New 100%

12. I like the patent quilted mini

13. I know it should make sense that I should go for the new chevron with box and card etc.
    However.. I REALLY like the look of this preloved one.
    It's rated very good condition, and to me it's not just about the money.
    Yes its not far off moneywise a new one, but what about the design?
    I never really loved chevron, it's just not reeeeeally my taste, so should I just get a new one because it has a card, or should I get a bag that fits my wardrobe and taste, even though it doesn't have a card.
    In my opinion, the card isn't everything. I lost my card on other bags, and still get service on stitching etc. And I'm buying it to use it, not to resell it.
    And also I don't think it will ever be a problem for me to sell a quilted patented leather bag in rainy UK.
    Gosh I'm so so torn.... Thanks for your opinion. Right now you are the only one who has said quilted, and just that one vote makes me so so confused. :lol:

14. No authenticity card = no buy IMHO. Maybe you should wait until the exact handbag that you want (with a card) pops up either on the Secondary Market, or new from the Boutique.

Good luck! :smile:

15. Thank you lovely tulip! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice