What would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I currently only have a Mono Eva and would love to add two bags to my collection. Which combo would you choose?

--Mono Totally MM+Azur Speedy 30
    --Mono Totally MM+DE Speedy 30
    --DE Totally MM+Mono Speedy 30
    --DE Totally MM+Azur Speedy 30

Thanks for your input.:smile:

2. DE Totally MM +Azur Speedy 30 gets my vote. Then IMO you would have a nice rounded collection in the different patterns. :biggrin:

3. Thank you :smile:

4. DE totally and Azur Speedy 30. This combo gives you an a bag for fall and winter, and one for spring and summer,, as well as one for travel and bad weather!

5. Mono speedy with de totally . Mono speedy is the prettiest bag ever, i can stare at it all day :3

6. i vote for DE Totally MM+Mono Speedy 30

7. DE Totally MM + Azur Speedy 30

8. De totally + mono speedy

9. DE Totally and mono speedy

10. De totally and mono speedy

11. Mono Totally and a DE Speedy.
    Who knows if the straps will crack on that DE totally.
    I thnk it's a cute bag but I wouldn't even think of buying it for at least 6 months to see how they do.
    But that's just me! :biggrin:

12. Mono Totally MM+DE Speedy 30

The DE Totally is beautiful but I still like it in Mono best and the DE Speedy is such a classy bag.

13. DE Totally and Mono Speedy :smile:

14. DE Totally MM+Azur Speedy 30

DE Totally so that you can carry your Totally any time (even when raining). The Totally is such a great handbag and now in DE! :drool:

Azur is such a wonderful item for Spring/Summer. And Spring is now just around the corner so you won't have to wait long to use it! :smile:

Good Luck deciding!

15. +1, exactly what I was thinking