What would you choose?

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Well I love both bags but if I had to choose depending on if I have any slg's I would choose NF and a slg. If I didn't need any slg's then I would get the Artsy.

Loving My Louie's...

Coutureone

Jan 15, 2011
Windy City
antsgrl1119 said:
Should I get the Azur Neverfull GM or the Azur Artsy GM? I know it is a big price difference, but just wanted your opinions. Thanks;)
Azur NF GM and Azur Sarah wallet :smile: perfect combo..

I do love the artsy as I have one in mono but not a fan of it in Azur..or what about an Azur Gal GM! I have one and LoVe it!!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Can I say neither . . . you have an artsy and not a fan of the NF in Azur. Of the two, I would say the Artsy.

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Hmmm...you already have a NF and Artsy in Mono, why not go for the new Azur bag that is coming out? I think the release date is Feb 1st and it resembles the Westminster in the Ebene line..looks really cute and it has a top zipper too!

Jan 14, 2012
Hmmm...you already have a NF and Artsy in Mono, why not go for the new Azur bag that is coming out? I think the release date is Feb 1st and it resembles the Westminster in the Ebene line..looks really cute and it has a top zipper too!
One more vote for the new Azur released Feb 1 :smile:

kokogirl

Jan 4, 2011
Sunny Florida
Should I get the Azur Neverfull GM or the Azur Artsy GM? I know it is a big price difference, but just wanted your opinions. Thanks;)
Have you tried them on yet? I love the Artsy but didn't like how wide the bottom was on me. They are both beautiful. Artsy has a better inside, but it's heavier also.

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
You could go either, but as you already have a mono NF and mono artsy - have you thought about the Galleria or the new azur bag that is going to be released?