What would you choose?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
DH and I were talking about this this morning and I wanted to get your feedback...
Say this summer you will have around $6,000 earmarked for an Hermes purchase. It will be your one purchase for the year. Would you go with
1. A Kelly
2. An H shopping spree...a Trim(would love one of the rouges or potiron) or a Garden Party, scarf, bracelet, cadena...
3. Any other suggestions :shrugs:
:sweatdrop:

Depending on which you like more, I would go for a Kelly (or a Birkin if that is what you prefer). I would definitely use the $$$ towards one bag, especially if you are planning on one purchase for the year. It will be worth every penny, and will give you the most satisfaction in the long run!

So, what color/leather combo are your leaning towards?

Crochet, ever since you've joined this board you've been longing for a Kelly! Go for the Kelly! Since you already have a casual, everyday shoulder bag from H, I think it's time for something that COULD be worn a little dressier if need be? I have a Trim and LOOOOVE it but I think it's too close to the Evelyne if these will be your only two H bags for awhile.
Truthfully, if you have $6k, I'd get a new Kelly now because it seems that Birkin and Kellys are always going up SO much in price. Whereas, a Trim and Garden Party may raise in price but will always be more affordable and attainable.
JMHO! :smile:

Count me in on the 28cm Rouge H Kelly in Clemence or Togo, H! It would fit you perfectly AND your lifestyle as well!!!!! That's exactly what I'd do 'cause also, for the small stuff? You can always find the money for that, KWIM? Bracelet, cadena, scarf, pochette, etc.....get the bag instead.

I'd go for the Kelly too since you already have a lovely shoulder bag with your gorgeous BJ Evelyne. A gold or rouge H Kelly would be TDF! You'd definitely get a lot of satisfaction looking at that beauty!