What would you choose?

If you could own one black bag which one would you choose?

• Kristin Hobo

• Kristin Satchel

• Madison Sabrina

Results are only viewable after voting.

Puddleduck74

Feb 18, 2010
I'll get straight to it. I need a black bag.

What's the best one?

I like the versitility of the Kristin hobo.
The cute factor of the Kristin satchel.
And the lady-like style of the Sabrina.

Eeenie meenie mi-ni mo...

I voted for the Kristin Satchel (your choice large or small). I like that it has the two compartments, double handles that can be worn on the shoulder for some and the longer strap for versatility. A close 2nd, is the Kristin Hobo (large or small). Both of the Kristin styles have an exterior pocket that Sabrina doesn't offer.

If you haven't already, I would try my 'stuff' inside of each to see how they look & feel on.

Good Luck with your decision!

I copied PICS for you. Hope they are right ones.
So, far I like the Sabrina or Kristin hobo because they both have zipper closures.

Attachments

• 3BlackBags.jpg
    3BlackBags.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Would you rather have shoulder bag or satchel? I can't do satchels. I voted for Kristin hobo. It is a great versitile bag'

This is what is hard to decide. I LOVE the look of a satchel. So classy! But the hobo is sort of what I'm comfortable with and the fact you can wear it cross-body is awesome but it's very casual.

Also, I'm thinking of the smaller sizes for all. I'm not a fan of large bags even though I think I can carry it off since I'm 5'11".

Decisions decisions....I hate them.

Would you rather have shoulder bag or satchel? I can't do satchels. I voted for Kristin hobo. It is a great versitile bag'

I can't do satchels period. I feel like they are very uncomfy to carry. I had A kristin hobo in back- in small and it was too small, so I took her back. I recommend the large if you were to end up deciding to get a kristin.

I voted for the Kristen hobo, but then I'm not a satchel carrier. I prefer the feel of the Madison leather to the new Kristen leather though, so you may take that into account too. Good luck making your decision!

pic"s LOVE both of these.... I need closed top bags :O)
you can't go wrong with either

nb1.jpg

new1.jpg