What would you choose?

If you could own one black bag which one would you choose?

• Kristin Hobo

• Kristin Satchel

• Madison Sabrina

Results are only viewable after voting.

Puddleduck74

Feb 18, 2010
Canada
I'll get straight to it. I need a black bag.

What's the best one?

I like the versitility of the Kristin hobo.
The cute factor of the Kristin satchel.
And the lady-like style of the Sabrina.

Eeenie meenie mi-ni mo...

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Earth
I voted for the Kristin Satchel (your choice large or small). I like that it has the two compartments, double handles that can be worn on the shoulder for some and the longer strap for versatility. A close 2nd, is the Kristin Hobo (large or small). Both of the Kristin styles have an exterior pocket that Sabrina doesn't offer.

If you haven't already, I would try my 'stuff' inside of each to see how they look & feel on.

Good Luck with your decision!

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
SABRINA!!! I think the Kristins are pretty, but I LOVE the Sabrinas! It's just such a classic, beautiful bag!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
The Kristins are nice but I vote for SABRINAAAAA!!!!
I think she is a very classic bag!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

raclark22

O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
I voted Sabrina. I own the large black Sabrina with silver hardware, and I love it! It's pretty much my go-to bag

smoore

Aug 26, 2009
Austin TX
Would you rather have shoulder bag or satchel? I can't do satchels. I voted for Kristin hobo. It is a great versitile bag'

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
I copied PICS for you. Hope they are right ones.
So, far I like the Sabrina or Kristin hobo because they both have zipper closures.

Attachments

Last edited:

Puddleduck74

Feb 18, 2010
Canada
Would you rather have shoulder bag or satchel? I can't do satchels. I voted for Kristin hobo. It is a great versitile bag'
This is what is hard to decide. I LOVE the look of a satchel. So classy! But the hobo is sort of what I'm comfortable with and the fact you can wear it cross-body is awesome but it's very casual.

Also, I'm thinking of the smaller sizes for all. I'm not a fan of large bags even though I think I can carry it off since I'm 5'11".

Decisions decisions....I hate them.

starz695

Mar 7, 2009

I can't do satchels period. I feel like they are very uncomfy to carry. I had A kristin hobo in back- in small and it was too small, so I took her back. I recommend the large if you were to end up deciding to get a kristin.

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
The land of Mary
I voted for the Kristen hobo, but then I'm not a satchel carrier. I prefer the feel of the Madison leather to the new Kristen leather though, so you may take that into account too. Good luck making your decision!