What would you choose?

Thanks everyone for all the replies! I think you're all convincing me on the mon mono! It would be very special, I agree! I'm going to Bev Hills in the beginning of Oct and could order it in store then but the wait will be agonizing! My anniversarys the end of this month so I want it now! Haha. Now if I could only pick a color combo!

Thanks everyone for all the replies! I think you're all convincing me on the mon mono! It would be very special, I agree! I'm going to Bev Hills in the beginning of Oct and could order it in store then but the wait will be agonizing! My anniversarys the end of this month so I want it now! Haha. Now if I could only pick a color combo!
it will be worth the wait.. :graucho:
as for the color combo, how about the color motif you used at your wedding? ;)

it will be worth the wait.. :graucho:
as for the color combo, how about the color motif you used at your wedding? ;)

This is a wonderful idea! I never even thought of it! I did have a rainbow of colors tho, hubby wore yellow and blue, MOH wore green, and flowers were pink and orange, but I should pick 2 out of that combo! Maybe pink and orange or yellow and crem or blue?? I'm so excited now!

I really want something special for my anniversary. Not just another every day item. I'm torn between several pieces I really love, so please choose for me! Lol! Should I get a Sprouse leopard cashmere scarf, the sobe clutch (I think it's called sobe), or a large clutch type wallet? Of course there's always the mon monogram!? See my dilemna??
Fushia and Orange Mon Monogram is to die for!