What would YOU choose???

Which large tote would you choose? (see pics below)

• Cole Haan Village Bucket Tote

• Coach Ergo Large Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't care for the leather on those Coach Ergo bags. It doesn't patina or wear well like the other Coach leathers. My daughter had one and it got trashed quickly. I didn't think it looked very good.

I too also like the Coach Ergo because it would fit better under my shoulder and it has more structure. I've gotten more and more concerned about shape as it relates to the contents of my bag since I don't want to mess up my back more than it is now. Altho I have to admit I like what I see on the Cole Haan - it sure has nice styling! :yes:

I personally don't think that Cole Haan necessarily has better quality leather than Coach - perhaps the same quality, but Coach is not lesser quality. Their bags seem to be indestructable as I beat up my bags, whether they are $200 or $2000.

I don't care for the leather on those Coach Ergo bags. It doesn't patina or wear well like the other Coach leathers. My daughter had one and it got trashed quickly. I didn't think it looked very good.

Really? That's good to know. All my other ones seem to be fine. Do you think it's just today's quality standards vs. in the past?

i have the cole haan and i do have an ergo hobo...i think they're both amazing...(some great help i am, huh?!)...i do like the cole haan a smidge more than the ergo though...there's something about the black leather and silver hardware that i really like!

I was really tired of Coach until they brought out the Ergo and now the Bleeker bags. I bought the Ergo large tote in patent and it's a great bag. Definitely would recommend it, although I think the Cole Haan is nice, too.

I like both actually, voted Cole Haan just for the smooshier leather and I like dark bags BUT I saw one of the teachers at open school night with the exact Coach ergo you posted and it was beautiful:drool:, I stared and even caught a glimpse of that lining...TDF. You can't go wrong with either except a little more stress over keeping the lighter bag clean.

i vote for cole haan too. as catcat says the ergo looks like it will scratch very easily. although the plum ergo Cosmopolitan posted is nice. if i were to buy coach ergo, i would buy that one.