what would you choose for a SO bag

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
i looked in the special combo bag thread and even though there are beauties i found very few white bags ????? i saw white and blue jean and white and orange but not much more !!!! so what would you choose..........

white with yellow handles and piping and straps

white with pink handles pipping and straps

white with blue handles straps and pipping ????????

i want white for sure and thought of an all white bag but i want it to be the ideal summer bag it will be smallish 25 or 30cm but what do you think PHW naturally but i don't know what combo to choose ????? thank you all in advance for your help best birkel.

birkel i am not a fan of contrast handles and piping but if it were me, i would choose white with phw and either
pink interior with pink stitching or
blue lin interior with blue lin stitching.

i think white goes really well with light pastel colours and perfect for summer :smile:

i look forward to read what you decide in the end. :smile: this is one of those fun threads!

chincac said:
birkel i am not a fan of contrast handles and piping

I agree! I love special combos but interior only just so you can match it with more things. :smile: A second exterior color limits you imo. I would love to see what you get!

Wow, hard choice. What colors make you sing? What matches your "palette"? I am a blue person so would probably do some pale blue with white! Good luck and have fun:smile:

Let us know what you decide!

i looked in the special combo bag thread and even though there are beauties i found very few white bags ????? i saw white and blue jean and white and orange but not much more !!!! so what would you choose..........

i want white for sure and thought of an all white bag but i want it to be the ideal summer bag it will be smallish 25 or 30cm but what do you think PHW naturally but i don't know what combo to choose ????? thank you all in advance for your help best birkel.
I'm a die hard pink lover, so I choose white and pink. I love bicolors on the exterior. Sometimes, it's good to have a little fun with colors. :biggrin:

I too would go with pink interior with pink stitch, phw. No contrasting handles or piping though as it is not my thing. I might also consider Lime interior and stitch with ghw or Parme interior and stitch ghw or even Blue Azteque interior and stitch phw.

Instead of doing bicolors with white, I'd do a White B Crinoline for that extra special twist from the classic white toile Bs.

Otherwise, I'd leave white as it since it's a birkin and let the interior lining be in a pop of color which can be anything.
:smile:

Birkel, I'd do white with pink stitching and pink interior and maybe pink on the strap but not the handle. That would be cute!!! Not a fan of 2 colors on sides of a bag. And also think a white interior is hard to keep clean. Can't wait to hear what you have decided. :smile:

Birkel, I have to agree with the ladies I think only white outside and interior only different colour and if your really want to do the stitching same colour as interior, as for colour since the bag is white chose your fav colour for inside or a colour you dont already have in your collection, good luck with your desicion and cant wait to hear what you decide on

I don't particularly care for contrast stitching. If you are determined to have a contrast color on the outside, I'd do contrast piping only, and I'd choose chartreuse or the new apple green and do the same for the interior. White begs for GHW - I think PHW is very "flat" with white.

White with rose lipstick or rose tyiren piping, straps, handles.
I wasn't a fan of contrast piping before until I saw a white birkin with etoupe piping, straps, handles. Totally not a combo that I would ever have thought of as they're two very common colors, but it was a gorgeous and very practical combo.

birkel said:

My vote is white with pink
Cheers

ok so pink seems good and works with white pretty well im also usually a GHW person but the fact that the bag will have two colors makes me want phw so that i dont get a third element into the mix so ill let you know but i think yellow still makes me think twice it could be a bit daisy but cute in a small bag .thank you for your help.

I saw someone with a small two coloured Birkin... It was white with black side panels/handles & straps. It was stunning with the side panels also in black. Maybe something to think about ;)? I think it would look stunning in a white with dark blue combo as well.