What would you buy?

For me I would get a pair of sunnies, toiletry pouch and maybe a bandeau. They make the best sunglasses in my opinion. I am asian and my nose bridge is not as tall. The fit is awesome. After I bought the two pairs I got, aviator and the wayfarer style I do not reach for my other designer ones.

Reactions: XCCX
For me I would get a pair of sunnies, toiletry pouch and maybe a bandeau. They make the best sunglasses in my opinion. I am asian and my nose bridge is not as tall. The fit is awesome. After I bought the two pairs I got, aviator and the wayfarer style I do not reach for my other designer ones.
I have never tried LV sunnies. I should try. Thanks for the info.

Ohhh, I love my Alma BB. I’d get an Alma bb and a zippy multicartes to use in it! I have both and they are perfect together. If that is too small, a speedy B 25. If that isn’t your style, I really liked my old Noe BB.

I just recently purchased my Alma BB in DE after admiring it for a long time. I LOVE it, it's so incredibly versatile in terms of how it can be worn, and it goes with every outfit and every occasion (formal or casual). It's incredibly classy and cute at the same time. So happy that I have the Alma BB now!

Reactions: S_STAR and XCCX
I would get a round coin case and a shawl.

But I think it really depends on what you have and what you'll use! unfortunately 1500 doesn't go as far as one might think. lol. I trend to think of a credit as found money... so have fun, treat yourself....

I'd go for the Alma BB DE and an SLG or Alma BB DE with Logomania or other Scarf/Shawl in prep for the autumn/winter season that's if where you reside gets chilly.

I recently tried on the Alma BB DE and it looked so cute and classy this bag was never on my radar but now it is as it can be dressed up for dinner handheld or casual cross-body for brunching with the girls for example.

Whatever you decide - Enjoy! :smile:

Reactions: USCGirlie and XCCX
So, although my whole experience was not as pleasant as I wanted it to be but I still managed to get these (photos will follow).

A little history: I asked the help of a personal shopper whom I’ve worked with many many times get me the beautiful neonoe. I also asked her to include a gift receipt just in case I needed it (mainly for repairs if I ever needed to) in the future. Before I got the bag delivered to me, I learned that my sister got the exact same bag for me so I figured instead of having the personal shopper go through the hassle of a return and have a negative experience with her SA I decided to exchange the bag (and keep the one which is a gift from my sister) I mean who wouldn’t want one or 2 more items from Louis Vuitton right? I confirmed with her many times before she shipped the bag that it did include the receipt. She said yes. To my surprise when I unboxed it, no receipts. Her reply was “I was going to email it to you”!!!

I’m sorry for the long rant but I’m so upset and disappointed. I wanted to write a full review about her regarding this incident but I hate to cause harm to anyone even if they did to me.. and wven though she was dishonest and deceiving (she mentioned on the day she shipped the bag that 2 copies are there for me). Doesn’t that clearly imply 2 physical copies???

Any way it was my lucky day after all and thanks to LV’s best customer service ever, I managed to get what I wanted.

Thank you for looking :smile:

So here’s what I got!

I’ll post a family shot woth my Neverfull and NeoNoe when it arrives :smile:

Edit: I apologize I can not seem to post the photo, it says too large.. will keep trying..