What would you buy with a $5,000 budget?

DH has given me a budget of $5k for my big bday .... I'm thinking of a Love bracelet but before the purchase want to make sure there isn't something fabulous out there that I'm not aware of .... any suggestions would be so helpful!!!

I personally would probably put it towards either a new setting or an upgrade or new studs or something. I wouldn't get a lot of wear out of a LOVE and Cartier's customer service kinda blows.

Earrings are a good choice. The love depends on what else you were daily. Just one love on your arm is not really my style. But I love the look of the three different love bracelets together :smile: or mixed with other bracelets

I was deciding between Cartier Santos demoiselle SS watch or LOVE bracelet and decided to go with the bracelet first because of the price increase and I do not want to get the bracelet at a higher price because I think that would be too much for the amount of gold you get iykwim.

DH has given me a budget of $5k for my big bday .... I'm thinking of a Love bracelet but before the purchase want to make sure there isn't something fabulous out there that I'm not aware of .... any suggestions would be so helpful!!!

Watch!!!! Cartier def... Or I'd get something yellow diamond from Tiffany's!

I would go with the Love bracelet, but ONLY if you really love it. The fact that you're wondering if there's anything better out there makes me wonder if you have really set your heart on the Love?

Only you will know that :smile:

I'd choose an Omega watch.

I sort of feel like more information would be helpful though! Are you mainly interested in gold bracelets? Do you currently have nice watches? Diamonds? Are you more into necklaces or bracelets or rings or earrings? :smile:

If you have second thought about the LOVE, get something else. I adore the love on others but it's just not me, and not suit my lifestyle as well. I could not wear anything 24/7. Get what you LOVE and will have a lot of use, as a nice watch, a bag or new diamond studs. Or upgrade your ering, would be nice though

That's a hard decision.
If you don't already own diamond studs which I think are the most practical I would lean towards a Love, something VCA or a nice watch.

How nice of your DH! I have to purchase all of my jewelry myself:tdown: