What would you buy in the $600-$800 range?

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
Hi everyone,

My price point is somewhere from $600-$850 for a purse. I could go more, but for a summer bag, that's pretty much my limit. I like unique bags and am looking at Lockhearts. I know a lot of you spend quite a bit more, but in that price range, what would you buy and why? I like the ones with great pockets for my iPhone, glasses, etc.

Personally I would buy a clutch. You can get some really high end designer clutches for around 800 - many of them are quite large and hold alot of stuff in them. Also I read somewhere that the 'it' bag is out this year and everyone is into clutches now instead...worth a thought!

A Rebecca Minkoff Nikki or Morning After! Both have 3 open pockets on one side 1 zipper pocket on the other. One of the open pockets is perfect for my iPhone.

Rebecca Minkoff has her own online store, and I think she's available at some other stores as well. Her bags are lovely from what I hear,a lthough I do not own one (YET!). If you are looking for a Rebecca Minkoff, I doubt you will have much luck on ebay as she is fairly new. However that also means what you do see on ebay will probably be real........I haven't heard of her bags being faked yet.

If you are looking for other brands on ebay, some general tips to weed out the fakes:

1. If they are selling it below about 50% of retail, probably fake
2. If they have mulitples of the same bags new with tags, proceed with caution
3. If it is shipping from or the seller is overseas, BE VERY CAREFUL

There are lots of guides on ebay itself you can search and read about how to tell fakes of specific brands! I didn't know about any of this before and ended up with a fake fendi that I thought was a real fendi.

Good Luck :smile: