What would you buy for $400?

1. For mothers day my husband bought me a pair of Louboutins :biggrin:

He says I can get a purse too but I have a $400, maybe $500 if its super fabulous! What would you buy? Any suggestions?

2. gerard darel's charlotte

3. The BEST $400-and-under bag I have ever purchased is the Isabella Fiore "Audra" (the 2005 original version). The retail was $385 but unfortunately it's long sold-out and the 2006 versions (albeit more expensive) are not nearly as nice.

I think there's actually somebody selling their 2005 Audra in brown in the WTS section.....if that's still available it would be a great deal!....especially considering how eBay prices for '05 "original" IF Audras have really skyrocketed.

4. where can u get the gerard darel?

5. Coach has some nice bags- you could get 2 huge ones at the outlets for that price.

6. You can get the gerard darel by ordering through Bergdorf Goodman (not found on the website). 1-800-558-1855

7. Thank you for the infomation on Gerard Darel bags! I wasn't familiar with his bags-the Charlotte is absolutely beautiful! I want one!!!! :love:
    I wonder, if Bergdorf doesn't have the bags on their website, who else (legitimately) sells them on the web?

8. At this stage in the season, I would hold on for a bit longer and hope to get an $800 - $1,000 (or even $1,500 - if you're really lucky!) designer bag in the sales! ;)

9. Ditto!

10. any Marc by Marc Jacobs :smile:
    affordable & most bags are very cute

11. Another vote for the GD Charlotte :biggrin:

12. Ditto again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice