what would you buy at FSH

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Ok, as some know I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow, I'm stressed and I've got anxieties out the wazooo for the trip. So to keep me focused and not pull the plug and save my marriage (hubby would be devestated if we we could not go becuase of my anxieties.

Please help me stay focused. If you were going shopping to FSH H and please mods can I say other stores? , what would you buy?

And let's have fun, a dream list and a realitiy list.

Wish List,
Attrape moi necklace and bracelet and ring from Chamuet
lots of ballet flats from Chanel, a couple of Chanel jackets
Tods
Croc Birkin in black 30cm
2 H wallets
H agenda
scarves and cashmere shawls from H
tan Birkin in 30 or 35cm
SO Kelly in Etoupe
black flat healed boots that fit perfecty

Reality list
Whatever I can afford,
and my charm that Perigord found me at H

MissMargaux, why don't you look for something that you can't really find at another H store? I mean, yes, okay, your dream bag/wallet/coin purse etc. But also check out the RTW. They have received about 95% of the fall/winter collection - and some of the pieces are absolutely stunning. There are quite a few exceptional (though not necessarily eye-poppingly pricey) items that have only been made ONCE in each size and only FSH is getting them. That's what I would want to bring home... er, among other things.

ETA: Oh and Tods is just across the street - so handy!

I agree with Gina, I have yet to go to FSH (hopefully next Easter) but I would like to get something that I would not see in the UK stores.

It will also then bring back happy memories of your FSH visit each time you use/wear it (I'm abit dreamy like that LOL) :cloud9:

Yes, I would love to do that, I love the RTW, but I doubt it will come in my size (I am a french size 50 on top) I want the skirt that was with the Jipsey in the add. I love that skirt.

Great idea Gia and Ms. Birkin.

Miss Margaux, I'm sorry you might be feeling stressed about your trip. I hate flying too but I try to focus on what is important at the end of the journey. Have a great trip!

Maybe you'll be lucky as my friend who 10 years ago was asked if she would like to see her grail bag! I would buy everything at FSH that is not in my store (forgot to mention that there is always a money tree limit....).

Last edited:
I'd bring home the bicycle! I adore it :biggrin:
Then probably a lot more housewares. Our store has a small selection of porcelain and desktop accessories and that's it, but there's SO MUCH MORE at FSH.
If john lobb did custom riding boots for women at that location (I simply don't know if they do), those as well.
There's just so much there that doesn't make it most boutiques that my list could grow out the door if I had no financial limitations. :yes:

I don't think they could show me my grail bag, lol. I don't think they make it yet, but they are getting there. something like a jipsey but not quite, I don't like the flap and how it sits when you keep it open and closing is not an option considering how many times I have to go into my bag.

But that's what I'm going for, stuff that I don't see here. When I travel that's about all I look for. What I can't get here.

Miss Margaux, I'm sorry you might be feeling stressed about your trip. I hate flying too but I try to focus on what is important at the end of the journey. Have a great trip!

Maybe you'll be lucky as my friend who 10 years ago was asked if she would like to see her grail bag! I would buy everything at FSH that is not in my store (forgot to mention that there is always a money tree limit....).

thank you, I'm working on it. It's not the actual flying, I have no fear of flying in that sense. I used to fly myself, it's my ears and the fear of them not popping as I damaged them. Then there is the fear of catching cold and not being able to fly home on schedule. I won't get on a plane until I'm totally back to normal from a cold.

Although hubby dangeled H in front of me when he said, "let's go to Paris and Bordeaux".

How could you then refuse DH!!!? Sending positive vibes about being well, feeling great!

Thank you so much.

Exactly, that's why my bags are packed and I'm sitting here a mess. I could not refuse DH offer. He is such a good hubby I want him to have his trip and he knows how to get me, lol.

Seriously, my bags are packed and I'm sitting here with stomach paines and chest pains in serious anxiety. I keep thinking of FSH to steady the nerves.

PS I can't drink 24 hours before I fly.

MissMargaux i wish you the best of luck in your trip! dont stress out too much and hopefully everything will be fine (stressing out is sometimes what causes half the problems!!) dont worry i hope you will find everything you're looking for and more..
on the same street of FSH you will find aloooooot of brand name shops that have things that can only be found in paris..
i just wanted to add that alot of people do get sick while travelling its nothing to stop you from going (p.s. the american hospital there is really good)

now the question for me of what would i buy: :graucho:
-i would buy winter coats and boots (i used to like fendi coats but i dont know if they'll have anything good this year)
-another birkin/kelly for me and my sis
-the VCA long necklace
thats all..
but if i really really could have ANYTHING then i want a cartier necklace i have set my eyes on for months now :drool:

i seriously wish you the best of luck in everything, please let me know how it all goes