What would make you want to leave Tpf...

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
I ask this because there's are a few threads asking about the where abouts of certain/ different "use to be members" and word is that they have left for some reason or another. Knowingly there are many reasons and we have our own reasons, but what would make you leave and not come back?

tell us pleeease, i think it's interesting to find out why or what may people want to leave, for me thus far it's has been fun, exciting and at times motivating (and there's always someone here to listen)...have you been offended in some way?

...im just saying:smile:

I haven't even been on TPF that long and have seen people come and go. I agree with Swanky in that it is healthy for people to step away.

Individual reasons vary as much as individual people.

One of the most common things I've known of, though, is when members are trying to get a grip on their handbag spending...there is quite the enabling that occurs here. If someone realizes that's what it will take to get their life in control, more power to them.

Last edited:
Well the things that I dont necessarily like or agree with around here, I've just accepted and its all good, I choose to keep hanging around, its not like I am owed anything for being here. Things I can't do/ say here, I can elsewhere. Its not like TPF is my only form of expression.

no one should feel like they're not accepted in my OP... of course we all come from different backgrounds and some of us may not know the other, therefore i think we should respect each other's opinions and if asked for an opinion respect that as well...(if people feel offended here i can see why some might want to leave)...

i actually went radio silent for about 6 months at one point, because i was totally preoccupied with launching my business! now that we've reached more of a steady state, i'm back (^(oo)^)v