Workplace What would be your idea of your dream job in any aspect of the fashion industry ?

I would love to be the person who puts together those amazing inspiration boards. I would have so much fun searching for inspiration through vintage photo archives, looking at fabric swatches, etc. That, or a catalogue photoshoot stylist!

I would enjoy being a personal shopper!

one of my BFF's does that for a living at nordstrom. she loves it and she is so good at it. so very talented when it comes to coordinating outfits, et al.

but it is stressful, especially when you work in a department store and for the most part, people are idiots. LOL her dream is to have her own business doing that, but unfortunately in colorado, i don't imagine that's a large industry as a business when you have to pay for it, whereas at nordstrom, it's complimentary.

I want to be a graphic designer in house somewhere--especially for the websites and advertising on sites....that's what I'm working toward right now. I have an internship with two up and coming fashion designers out of Seattle...hopefully it will lead to better things!