Cheapest Way to Purchase Cartier

miss lohan

Oct 12, 2008
hey guys

ive been craving for that bracelet, without the stones for such a long time now and i am giving in this spring and have decided to get that bracelet since its just so perfect and timeless..

now i live in amsterdam and here it retails for 3250 euro for the yellow gold one!

i know in the u.s the bracelet is much cheaper and with the current exchange rates its gonna be even cheaper!

or even u.k where the pound is falling so hard now it would be cheaper to get it there./

i already emailed the two boutique in u.s and u.k but i dont know if they would ship it over here and if theres gonna be tax that comes on top of everything which is gonna come down to the same price as if i would buy it here

do you guys know any other options? or how much the bracelet costs in u.k and u.s?

i mean i just refuse to pay the double price for something that i can get much cheaper from a different place, and no, ebay is not an option, i want it brand new!

help me out guys, i wanna be rocking that thing this summer!!!

The cheapest in a retail store I've heard of is in the Caribbean ! Aren't flights from the Netherlands cheap to Dutch Antillies ? :yes:

Due to where you are, you may find it best to travel to the UK and get it from here, I think my DH got mine for around £2500 ish, but this was about 1 years ago or so. Due to the falling pound, if I bought the one in Amsterdam, it would cost me £3250 which is a lot.
Make a trip of it, or if you have family in the UK or friends they maybe able to buy it for you.

i don't think it matters who sells it, the prices (i believe) are always the same regardless of where you buy it, unless you find something on ebay of course.

i know stores like saks, if you purchase with your saks card, you can get points towards a purchase, and i know that can add up with something as expensive as cartier.

maybe someone else will have another suggestion, but my understanding is the prices are always the same across the board.

^^Is that so?

It may have to do with the target market, taxes, or exchange rates. For example, the Louis Vuitton boutiques in Hawaii are typically slightly less expensive than US mainland shops. Part of it is pricing for a different market & the other part is a lower state tax (4.7% on Oahu, 4.16% on outer islands) than many other US states.