What would be some fun names for future Tano Bags?

kmh1190

Purse crazed
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
I'll start: (I'm not that creative) Ms. Afterglow. I picture this to be a medium-large satchel type of bag that comes in soft metallic colors. It should have two handles as well as one shoulder strap. I guess I'm imagining something like a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag with a Tano twist. You know, the kind of bag that one would home carry after a night spent away from home ;):graucho:

Last edited:
I'll start: (I'm not that creative) Ms. Afterglow. I picture this to be a medium-large satchel type of bag that comes in soft metallic colors. It should have two handles as well as one shoulder strap. I guess I'm imagining something like a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag with a Tano twist. You know, the kind of bag that one would home carry after a night spent away from home ;):graucho:

Ohhh I like that one, perfect! It's too early for me to think of my own right now, I haven't had a full cup of coffee yet :smile:

Linda

great idea for a thread! If you guys want I will tell tano's designer about this thread- maybe they will use our suggestions!

what about some city nicknames... like the Chi-town bag... i would imagine this bag to be very edgy, new design, can be used crossbody or satchel, maybe some unfinished edges, and the leather could mixed up a bit, some lenny and maybe some patent.... with a really cool different lining... w/ an attached wristlet inside that matches the lining... how about bright bold colors too. maybe a mango mixed w/ some green pockets or something.... mix up the colors on the bag, that would be cool too...

This is a fun thread...... How about a nice mid-sized fold over (like the Open Source only a bit smaller) made of Lenny leather called Throttle Back....?

Hmmm...I may be really bad at this! hahahaha

Hi, everyone! Hubby and I just bought a new computer so I'm going to be offline for a while, but this should be a fun thread. It's great to have a new computer AND a new Tano sub-forum. The only names I can come up with right now are waaaay to personal, so I'll have to think on it. Some examples are:

Arlene's Obsession
Arlene's First Love
Arlene's Fabulous Tano
Arlene's Happy Place
Arlene's Show Off Bag
Alene's No Calorie Dessert
Arlene's Leather Sport's Car Without Wheels
Arlene's Bag Adventure

So, it's all about me right now.......but I'll come up with something fun!!!

Last edited:
This is a fun thread...... How about a nice mid-sized fold over (like the Open Source only a bit smaller) made of Lenny leather called Throttle Back....?

Hmmm...I may be really bad at this! hahahaha

:idea: Voodoo...maybe they should name one "Ms. Voodoo" in honor of your loyalty to the Tano Brand!!