What would be a good price for a used plum Julianne? I need HELP fast!

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
I am negotiating a used Julianne and it seems in great condition but it seems to have lost its structure... It kinda puddles instead of standing up straight like my other Julianne(s). It is an outlet Julianne because it has a bullseye... What kind of price would you pay for it like that?

Last edited:
The only plum Julianne that sold on *bay recently was for $250. Julianne's in general have been going for $150 to $350. In the end it really depends on how much you are willing to pay.

I'm not in the market for one so I don't really have much more of an opinion.

If it looks good, except for the structure, I would go for it. I have a Black Julianne that I have hardly used and it puddles, too. I think the Plum Julianne is beautiful and if I didn't have two purple bags already, I would get one myself.

That's what I am thinking... The color is stunning and I really like the shape and how it carries. Thanks or your input! ;)

If it looks good, except for the structure, I would go for it. I have a Black Julianne that I have hardly used and it puddles, too. I think the Plum Julianne is beautiful and if I didn't have two purple bags already, I would get one myself.

Hi,
My guess if it was bought at the outlet and being sold on Ebay. MSRP was $458. It was maybe redlined at $400 -$450 - so they paid $200 then maybe got a coupon off! The only other thing would be was that it was maybe 30% off MSRP and then coupon! I have the Black Julianne that I bought at Nordstrom. I paid $309. She puddles too but I do love her!!!
The Plum would be so pretty!!!!
Good Luck!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

That is what I thought and that is something that bothered me because she told me that originally it was $400... :huh:Not from the outlet... but I really love it and if they all puddle ater a while, I can live with that. Thanks!!

Hi,
My guess if it was bought at the outlet and being sold on Ebay. MSRP was $458. It was maybe redlined at $400 -$450 - so they paid $200 then maybe got a coupon off! The only other thing would be was that it was maybe 30% off MSRP and then coupon! I have the Black Julianne that I bought at Nordstrom. I paid $309. She puddles too but I do love her!!!
The Plum would be so pretty!!!!
Good Luck!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I bought my plum Julianne at the outlet for $180 plus tax. It was a pilot color and at the time they were selling on eBay for A LOT more than that.

Was this color even sold at FP or were they all sold through the outlets? I was under the impression that this color of Julianne first showed up in the outlets and were never sold before that, but I could be wrong.

I got my espresso Julianne at the boutique RIGHT when they came out 2 christmases ago. She puddles but I do love the casual slouch and shape. I hope you had good luck getting yours!