What would be a fair Best Offer for this scarf?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While I'm waiting for the Libres auction to end, I'm ogling this nice springy cotton scarf (is its title really Spring Break? I can't tell for sure). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330224715541&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:1 Since it's a Best Offer sale, and since my budget is going to be tighter than I expected (am having some unexpected medical expenses :sad:), I was hoping to get it for as much below the asking price as possible. I put in a lowball offer just as an experiment, and it was immediately rejected by the Timeless Pieces software -- no surprise there.

Can anyone give me some tips on deciding how much to offer in sales like this? I'm practicing on this sale so I'll be ready the next time a scarf I really want shows up as a BIN/BO. (Not that I'd mind if I won this one for a good price.)

2. TBH I can't see them accepting much below $275

3. Thanks, mooks. I assume that I'll just have to figure out the right BO for each scarf as it comes along . . .

4. Did you make an offer in the end?

5. No, I decided to hold off and bid on a different scarf. This one was relisted, though, so I may end up making an additional offer at some point. Thanks for your help.

6. Any time and thank you for yours on the wintery ones :flowers: