What will your next purchase be?

1. :tender: For me I think I will wait on my 35 cm Hermes Birkin Blue Jean.:tender:

I have a long list of wants>
    A new Key chain
    New Jeans
    New Sunglasses

2. I am waiting on some fall bags (LV mostly) to show up in stores!:yes: I am sure there will be something small (or not) in between.:lol:

3. For me it's between a LV Batignolles Horizontal or a Coach White Mia...but who knows....maybe I'll be bad and get both!!

4. I'm waiting desperately for someone from Saks to call me about a pink cambon !! Augh, it's killing me, I hope I get one !

5. What size are you looking for?

6. I've been looking at four bags:

An LV -- preferably something larger, like a speedy
    A black coach tote -- black on black or non-logo microfiber
    black prada nylon tote w/ chain handles
    black on black logo Fendi mama bag

7. Just a pochette - it's all I can afford right now ! :rolleyes:

8. I just got my hudson PM 2 days ago..I guess I have to wait until August to get another bag..I am interested in Saleya MM or BLACK/WHITE L'epanoui PM

9. An LV-my first! That will definitely be my next purchase

10. Botkier Bianca bag in Black Leather

11. A blueberry Balenciaga City. All I'm waiting on is a phone call from the SA saying that he found the perfect one.

12. Coach pink zebra wristlet

13. I am curious if Balenciaga's are losing their popularity. Usually when I would go to Neimans there wouldnt be a single bag, now in both stores I shop at they had such a pile including City bags.

14. Luv2BuyBags, It's possible.

Due to the wild inconsistencies with the leather (especially this past year) and I cannot think of another high-end handbag manufacturer that is like this, i.e. where one is unable to count on quality, craftsmanship and beauty with the first time around purchase. :shocked:

The piles of bags left over in the stores are indicative of the maniacal leather variations IMHO.

15. A Gerard Darel Charlotte bag
    A LV Honfleur Epi in black
    Hogan Weekend leather shopper in Vachetta brown
    Salvatore Ferragamo Gancio handbag in Nordic Blue (love the Ostrich one but it'll never happen:crybaby: )
    Bottega Veneta Papavero Napa Cabat woven

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice