What will your next LV purchase be?

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
I have the houson in peppermint, it´s made in 99 if I remember correctly and has only slight marks of use. If you don´t bang it about and wear it with colour-leaking clothes, it will be fine! Lovely shoulder bag. I´m probably getting something Epi next.

Wentworth-Roth

Longtime Member
O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
I don't know... there are a few things I like (perforated belts, a billfold for summer, the gousette coin wallet, maybe the mono carryall), but I don't know what I should get first... I don't know anything. Well, the only thing I DO know, is that my family's christmas gifts come first.

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Larnaca, Cyprus
sandrafoo.com
i have a couple of bags on my graduation/birthday/Christmas wishlist, if i choose to descend upon my parents with it :lol:. i think i want the Suhali L'Ingenieux PM and/or Embossed Polly :graucho:. and i think i want one of the Perforated belts too :P

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Yay I just got mine - just ordered a berry inlcuson bracelet ... but am not allowed it till xmas ... oh so excited :drool:

knn

Nov 2, 2006
I want a cabaz mezzo (not sure yet) and groom coin purse and multicolore wapity (sp?) case

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
I'm all over the place: miroir pochette, damier sac plat or manhattan GM. Oh hell, I want 'em all, LOL.

Jul 23, 2006
Well, I just ordered a perfo cles which is my Christmas gift to myself. But, after that it will probably be a BH or mirror pochette (if I can get my hands on one).