What will your next LV purchase be?

1. Me: I think a vernis houston. I wonder how durable this is...

2. I have the houson in peppermint, it´s made in 99 if I remember correctly and has only slight marks of use. If you don´t bang it about and wear it with colour-leaking clothes, it will be fine! Lovely shoulder bag. I´m probably getting something Epi next.

3. I don't know... there are a few things I like (perforated belts, a billfold for summer, the gousette coin wallet, maybe the mono carryall), but I don't know what I should get first... I don't know anything. Well, the only thing I DO know, is that my family's christmas gifts come first.

4. i have a couple of bags on my graduation/birthday/Christmas wishlist, if i choose to descend upon my parents with it :lol:. i think i want the Suhali L'Ingenieux PM and/or Embossed Polly :graucho:. and i think i want one of the Perforated belts too :P

5. The all vachetta one? It's gorg.

6. Mines very durable, its been more than 3 years already...

Here it is:

vernis houston.jpg
  7. Yay I just got mine - just ordered a berry inlcuson bracelet ... but am not allowed it till xmas ... oh so excited :drool:

8. I want a cabaz mezzo (not sure yet) and groom coin purse and multicolore wapity (sp?) case

9. :supacool: I want the gold mirror speedy

10. damier azur speedy 30 with a white MC cles for my birthday (march)!!! :wlae: :happydance: :choochoo: :happydance:

11. I'm all over the place: miroir pochette, damier sac plat or manhattan GM. Oh hell, I want 'em all, LOL.

12. no, probably the black one. i'm not sure yet :shrugs:

13. Well, I just ordered a perfo cles which is my Christmas gift to myself. But, after that it will probably be a BH or mirror pochette (if I can get my hands on one).

14. Saleya PM or Damier Speedy

15. damier keepall, inclusion bracelet transparent... hopefully in paris :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice