What Will the Stars Wear for the Oscars 2010?!

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
The Oscars will soon be here, there's not so much time left until the 7:th of March now! Who else can not wait? :biggrin: (I have to admitt, I'm a bit of a "gala-freak", anyone else?)

So.. I thought we could all have a chat about what the stars will wear? :graucho:

What stunning gown is Anne Hathaway going to choose? Who is not going to the Oscars? What are the big red carpets trends going to be? And are there going to be any "Oh my god, what is she wearing?!" moments? And will anyone dear to wear something showstopping and different and not go for the safe chioce? Well, we can only guess..

Come on and tell us what you think they all (or a special someone) will wear to the 2010 Oscars! :biggrin:

I hope this is the right section for the subject, Nat said she thought it would be right here :smile: But move it if it's in the wrong place!

So perhaps I should start with two of my favorite actresses? :biggrin:

First Kate Winslet..

4328897004_b9d3024b1e_o.jpg

Kate Winslet will definitely wear something gorgeous..she always does.

I absolutely agree with you. Such a stylish woman!

The person to watch this season is Sandra Bullock, she's the frontrunner and ALWAYS looks spectacular. I hope she wears a something golden.........

I know ;) Nominated for best actress and everything!

Though I'm curious to see what Cameron Diaz, Diane Kruger and Maggie Gyllenhaal will wear! Most of the time they choose something a bit more interesting :yes:

Sandra Bullock is the one to watch. This is her season.

I think she would look stunning in red. If she wore independent designers clothing she could launch their brands. The dress is from Nalah's of Birmingham and the Clutch is the Venice in natural ring lizard by Fossati.
purse47.jpg

Last edited: