What will Rockerchic come home with today?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Ok, I've cleaned the house, walked the dog, done the laundry and all I can think of is "What will Rockerchic come home with today?" I thought it might be fun to start a thread and guess. Then when she comes back later today she will be suprised as to what we have been up to!

I have started to dream about a purple Chanel bag!!! Those of you with the violet flap--do you wear it often? do you have it in caviar or lambskin? If lambskin, do you have to baby it??
I am off to nm to return my coco today and may just try to get the large or jumbo violet!

We all know from her post she is "Jonesin' for a violet bag". So will she or won't she? One or two?

I saw a purple flap a few weeks ago at NM in White Plains, NY but I don't remember which one it was. It might have been the medium in lambskin but perhaps it's worth a call...

Boohoo! I was so hoping you got your caviar violet flap! Hang in there, I'm sure she's out there somewhere! Hopefully, one of the ladies here can help. My store only has the lambskin too. :sad: