What will next collection be?

Nov 20, 2007
Any guesses for next Tokidoki design theme for LeSportsac? Employees please don't spoil the fun ;)

I don't work for LeSportsac/Tokidoki but I predicted the Pirata and Vacanze winter theme. Here are a couple more:
- desert
- outer space

What do you think?
:yahoo:

Isn't there word that a new line of Tokidoki bags will be released by Le Sportsac, but they will not be your regular Le Sportsac bags? I thought I read that somewhere, either here or tokidokiblog. If there are, a space theme could be pretty cute!

Either way, I don't think you have to worry about spoilers on anything to do with these bags. There's as much misinformation out there as real, and it can all come from anyone. I don't think a single thing I've been told by sales associates has been correct. I even asked that they put a Pirata bag on hold at a store, and it turned out to not be a Pirata but a Trasporto. :confused1: When it comes to Tokidokis, I won't believe it until I see it. I still don't really believe that Foresta was re-released, and I bought three of them! (I'll believe it when they arrive in the mail...haha...)

ClioMouse

Really is Vacanze the final season with Lesportsac? What a shame, or is it their ploy to get us to buy up their stocks quickly so they'd make excellent collectors items in future??

Actually might be true since the Adios charm isn't really a Qee by Toy2R anymore.

Vacanze REALLY IS the last one (as of right now, at least). That's why @ Metropark they're advertising it as "Last Chance: Tokidoki" :/

I think they might be re-releasing some of the old prints tho. Hopefully it'll be here in the mainland, so we won't have to pay jacked up ebay prices.