What will come in at Bal NY next week!!!

luvpurse said:
This is an email I receive from Bal NY about the bags they will receive next week!!! :P

Hello!
>
>Here is a complete list of what will be received next week:
>
>First ($995): cement, truffle(mushroom), forest green(sapin),
>blueberry, oxblood, fire engine red, white
>
>City ($1195): cement, truffle, forest green, blueberry
>
>Purse ($1095): truffle, blueberry, oxblood
>
>Work ($1385): black, cement, truffle, forest green, blueberry, oxblood,
>fire engine red, white
>
>Twiggy ($1095): cement, truffle, forest green, blueberry, oxblood, fire
>engine red, white
>
>Day ($995): cement, forest green, blueberry, oxblood
>
>Weekender ($1495): cement, truffle, forest green, blueberry
>
>All bags in the colors blue/grey, olive brown, and caramel will be
>coming
a
>little later--probably closer to July-mid July.

p.s. they aren't getting any of the Money in? I emailed Kim about that last week I think it was, but she said she'd get back to me with info when she had it...I need me a wallet :P

rosetintsmyworld said:
p.s. they aren't getting any of the Money in? I emailed Kim about that last week I think it was, but she said she'd get back to me with info when she had it...I need me a wallet :P

And I also need a wallet plus money to go in it to get more bags :lol::roflmfao:

Arrgghh - while I'm thrilled that Bal NY is getting the new colors in, I'm loathe to buy anything sight-unseen anymore, given the huge discrepancies in the leather quality. I was so disappointed in the Emerald Green City bag that I got from Bob Ellis because I felt that the leather was just not up to par. So, now I think I'd rather wait and see all the goods "in-the-flesh" so that I can have my pick (of what's left :lol: !).

mmm... i hate that they call greige "cement", i dont like that name!

but the red is more strawberry than red? :yahoo: hell yeah!!! :lol: I really wish they hadnt increased the price on the work! i guess i will have to wait

hatikuh said:
And I also need a wallet plus money to go in it to get more bags :lol::roflmfao:

Maybe this is before your time but I remember when parents used to tell their kids to get a paper route for those things they wanted to buy, ie. comic books. I know I'm thinking about it:graucho:

shoegal said:
Maybe this is before your time but I remember when parents used to tell their kids to get a paper route for those things they wanted to buy, ie. comic books. I know I'm thinking about it:graucho:

How about collecting cans or donating blood?!:graucho: When I was waitressing, there were 2 girls who were friends that would enroll in medical "trials" at the local hospital. It was so funny & a bit disturbing but they got paid to try this medication or that treatment, etc.. I told them all of their hair was going to fall out if they didn't stop!

layla said:
It is?! :blink:
I wonder how different this years 06 Rouge Vif is from last years 05 Rouge Theatre as that is a berry red too? A cool toned red if you will. :ninja:
No I actually called Joseph this afternoon and he said that was more a cherry/berry red this more lipstick or strawberry red. Hope that helps!